A little late on posting but here’s some artwork I did for two good friends of mine who got married last summer in Portland. The image was used on their invites. They wanted something to remind them of the beautiful Oregon Coast. Congrats to the newlyweds and the little weird puppy Olive that they treat like a baby human! Love you guys!
- Artwork for the 2014 Reef Hawaiian Pro
- New Art at Wyland Gallery Haleiwa, North Shore
- Launching Abel Design Co. at Westedge Design Fair
- Art Show Sept 6th, Carpinteria, CA
- Vagabonde Surf Art Festival, France
- VIDEO: Nicaragua Mural Project
- VIDEO: Erik Abel talks selfishness, process and his new art collective.