Patagonia / Saves the Waves T-Shirt
11/09/2012 in Design
Let’s all pitch in to Save the Waves! Very important stuff here. So much coastline and so many breaks under threat from development around the world. What a shame. But, 5 buckaroos from each one of these fine, Organic Cotton Patagonia back covers go to the folks at Save the Waves to help them do what they do. This design was inspired by this little illustration I did a while back. Kinda fun. Kinda funky. Comes in green and grey. Available on the Patagonia site HERE.
From the Patagonia site:
Feel most alive when deep in the barrel? The Save The Waves Diamond T-Shirt helps keep the waves that sustain you alive by donating five dollars from every full price shirt sales to Save the Waves (savethewaves.org). Artwork by Erik Abel is printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks; long-staple organic cotton is ringspun for softness and durability. Taped shoulder seams and rib neck provide a no-chafe fit.
- Artwork for the 2014 Reef Hawaiian Pro
- New Art at Wyland Gallery Haleiwa, North Shore
- Launching Abel Design Co. at Westedge Design Fair
- Art Show Sept 6th, Carpinteria, CA
- Vagabonde Surf Art Festival, France
- VIDEO: Nicaragua Mural Project
- VIDEO: Erik Abel talks selfishness, process and his new art collective.