Fill it with water, beer or whatever your drink of choice. This 24 oz bottle is made from recycled aluminum and made in Washington, USA by the good folks at Liberty Bottles.
Full wrap, full color graphic based on the original painting for Heal the Bay, “Kelpafornia”.
Open up and say Ahhh to BPA free water. The wide mouth threadless design makes for easy cleaning and is ice cube friendly.
The ONLY American made metal bottle in the marketplace.
Recycled and Recyclable. Liberty Bottles are the ONLY bottle to be made from recycled materials.
Deep Drawn Aluminum Construction. Less dents, greater durability, and precision construction.
Drink Confidently. Flexible Food Grade Coatings ensure no chips or flakes end up in your water. Unlike uncoated metal bottles, our coating ensures no heavy metal leaching or porous surface for bacteria build up.
Simple 1/4 turn on/off design (patent pending). No more turning and turning.
Splash free drinking. The gradually tapered neck mimics the smooth pour of a wine bottle.
Commitment to safety. Liberty Bottles exceed FDA requirements, are nontoxic and non-leaching. Independent Lab Certified to be 100% BPA FREE.
Help the planet, stop using plastic bottles and buy reusable, recycled and recyclable aluminum bottles with a cool paint job and benefit Heal The Bay at the same time.
Erik’s Heal the Bay Partnership:
As a Heal the Bay Partner Artist for 2013, Erik Abel is releasing a series of artwork. The collection includes:
- 3 original paintings. Fifty percent of sales from paintings will be donated to Heal the Bay, with the exception of the original of the Bring Back the Beach artwork, which will be donated to the event’s Silent Auction. Each painting 24″x36″ and priced at $1500.
- 18×24 inch prints of each original painting on sustainably sourced Bamboo archival paper, hand signed by Erik Abel.The first two prints, “Kelpafornia” and “Kelpafornia 2″ are available now. The third and final print will be released in September. Prints are available at abelarts.com for $40 with 15% of sales benefitting Heal the Bay.
- A limited edition of 10, 20×30 prints mounted on 3/4″ bamboo panel.
- 24-ounce aluminum water bottles made in the US from recycled metal featuring the “Kelpafornia” artwork. Manufactured by Liberty Bottles in Yakima Washington, the bottles are available at www.abelarts.com for $20. Fifteen percent of sales benefits Heal the Bay.
- A series of four iPhone Cases made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic in Glendale, CA by Tru Protection. The cases are available for the iPhone 4/4S and 5 for $39.95. The “Kelpafornia” design is featured on the newest case to be released. Fifteen percent of sales benefits Heal the Bay.