- Set includes 1 Erik Abel iPhone 5 case (Sorry, no 4/4s case available in this design)
- Exclusive design printed with durable ink and high quality printing process
- Snap-on hardshell case protects iPhone from scratches, dust, and low velocity impacts
- At just 1mm thick, lightweight jacket eliminates any added bulk
- Eco-friendly and made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Made in the U.S.A.
Erik’s Heal the Bay Partnership:
As a Heal the Bay Partner Artist for 2013, Erik Abel is releasing a series of artwork. The collection includes:
- 3 original paintings. Fifty percent of sales from paintings will be donated to Heal the Bay, with the exception of the original of the Bring Back the Beach artwork, which will be donated to the event’s Silent Auction. Each painting 24″x36″ and priced at $1500.
- 18×24 inch prints of each original painting on sustainably sourced Bamboo archival paper, hand signed by Erik Abel.The first print, “Kelpafornia”, is available now. The subsequent prints will be released in May and September. Prints are available at abelarts.com for $40 with 15% of sales benefitting Heal the Bay.
- A limited edition of 10, 20×30 prints mounted on 3/4″ bamboo panel.
- 24-ounce aluminum water bottles made in the US from recycled metal featuring the “Kelpafornia” artwork. Manufactured by Liberty Bottles in Yakima Washington, the bottles are available at www.abelarts.com for $20. Fifteen percent of sales benefits Heal the Bay.
- A series of four iPhone Cases made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic in Glendale, CA by Tru Protection. The cases are available for the iPhone 4/4S and 5 for $39.95. The “Kelpafornia” design is featured on the newest case to be released. Fifteen percent of sales benefits Heal the Bay.